- 3/4 cup Coconut Bliss Cold Brew Coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Chocolate for rim
- Candy canes
- Place Cold Brew Coffee Coconut Bliss ice cream in the refrigerator overnight to soften.
- Add the ice cream, Kahlúa, vodka, peppermint extract, and ice to a cocktail shaker or a mason jar with a lid.
- Shake until well combined.
- Melt chocolate and pour into a bowl. Dip the rim of a freezer safe glass into the chocolate and then immediately into crushed candy canes until well coated. Place the glass into the freezer for 2-3 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Strain the cocktail into two serving glasses and garnish with a candy cane for the finishing touch. Cheers!