We heard that some of you Ariana Grande fans weren’t loving the new non-vegan cloud macchiato, so we fixed it for you. Thank u, next.
Vegan Cloud Foam Ingredients:
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- Splash of vanilla extract
Vegan Caramel Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
(Use organic ingredients whenever possible)
Vegan Cloud Foam Directions:
- Strain the liquid from one can of garbanzo beans into a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and 4 Tbsp. sugar, and continue beating until stiff glossy peaks form.
Vegan Caramel Sauce Directions:
- Add 3/4 cup sugar to a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat sugar, stirring frequently for about 1 minute, until slightly melted and warmed through.
- Add 1 cup coconut milk and salt to pot. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, or until sauce sticks to the back of your spoon.
- Remove from heat and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Brew some strong coffee in a french press or pour a shot of espresso.
- Pour coffee into a glass with a splash of non-dairy milk.
- Spoon in cloud foam.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.