Crunchy, creamy, sweet and savory all come together in one delicious bite with these Infinite Coconut vegan ice cream bars – they will satisfy your hunger and a craving for something special, too.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 Infinite Coconut Bliss Bars
(Use organic ingredients whenever possible!)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In bowl, toss together coconut, cashews, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- In small saucepan, heat coconut oil, agave, turmeric, chili powder and salt over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until just boiling; pour over cashew mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to prepared pan, spreading out to edges in single layer. Bake, stirring twice, for about 30 minutes or until crunchy and golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove bars from freezer; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Unwrap and dip all sides of each bar in cashew mixture, pressing gently to ensure that mixture sticks. Freeze for 20 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle any leftover savory turmeric cashew crunch mixture over scoops of any Coconut Bliss flavor for a fun, quick dessert.
Nutrition Facts - Per 1 bar
- Calories - 840
- Fat - 61g
- Saturated Fat - 31g
- Cholesterol - 0mg
- Sodium - 340mg
- Carbohydrate - 57g
- Fiber - 5g
- Sugars - 33g
- Protein - 17g