Raspberry Coulis Ingredients:
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (cane sugar, coconut sugar, agave or maple syrup)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups Madagascan Vanilla Bean Coconut Bliss Ice Cream
- 4 ounces vodka (use coconut water if making a mocktail)
- 2 ounces frozen açai puree
- 3 Tbsp Raspberry Coulis
Chocolate Rim Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup raspberry powder
(Use organic ingredients whenever possible.)
Raspberry Coulis Directions:
- Add raspberries, sweetener, and lemon juice to a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and push mixture through fine sieve to remove seeds. Chill until ready to use.
- Add Madagascan Vanilla Bean Coconut Bliss, vodka or coconut water, frozen açai puree, and 3 Tbsp raspberry coulis to a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and pourable.
Chocolate Rim Directions:
- Temper a 1/2 cup of dark chocolate over low heat in a double boiler. Pour onto a plate.
- Sprinkle raspberry powder onto a second plate (optional).
- Dip two martini glasses into chocolate first, followed by raspberry powder. Set aside.
- Pour blended drink mixture into rimmed glass.
- Garnish ideas: fresh mint, lemon wheel and whole raspberry.