The road ahead is about to get sweeter with this vegan Rocky Road Ice Cream Pie. Chocolate Walnut Brownie Coconut Bliss ice cream is the star of the show in this stunning no-bake pie recipe. A crumbly graham cracker crust is filled with a rich chocolate filling with pieces of roasted walnuts. To make it even more impressive we’re giving you the best vegan marshmallow recipe we have to take things to the next level. Garnish your Rocky Road Ice Cream Pie with a drizzle of vegan chocolate sauce and serve it up to friends and family.
When we create our chocolate drizzles we use only the best vegan and gluten-free chocolate. Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels is one of our favorite brands to use in our recipes. Head over to their website to see other allergy friendly products for cooking and baking.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely ground
- 1/3 cup granulated coconut or cane sugar
- 6 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 4 cups Chocolate Walnut Brownie Coconut Bliss Ice Cream
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- Vegan marshmallows
- Chocolate (optional)
(Use organic ingredients whenever possible.)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and oil until well blended.
- Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375˚ F for 7 minutes.
- Let ice cream soften while you make the crust.
- Remove the label from the can of condensed milk. Submerge can in a saucepan filled with water and place over high heat, bringing to a boil. Boil milk in the can for 3 hours. Carefully remove from water and allow to cool. You can also do this in a pressure cooker to reduce cooking time to approximately 20 minutes.
- Pour softened ice cream into graham cracker crust, using a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Open cooled can of condensed coconut milk and add it on top of the ice cream. Return pie to freezer for approximately 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and top with marshmallows. Using a small kitchen torch, lightly brown the marshmallows. Drizzle the top with melted chocolate (optional).