Ice Cream Mixture Ingredients:
- 1-quart chilled Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 ounces Hu Gems
- 1 ounce coconut oil
Forager Project Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- ½ cup Forager Project Oatmilk
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
Forager Project Cookie Dough Directions:
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- In a blender or food processor, combine chickpeas with peanut butter, maple syrup, Oatmilk, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until smooth. Mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Place cookie dough in a bowl and fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small spoon, scoop little balls of dough onto the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until the cookie dough has hardened.
Ice Cream Mix Directions:
- In a small bowl, combine the Hu Gems and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth and melted. Cool the chocolate until it’s just barely warm but stays melted.
- In a large bowl, combine Coconut Bliss ice cream mix with vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Turn on the ice cream machine and slowly add the mixture to the ice cream bowl.
- When the ice cream is just beginning to form, slowly pour in the chocolate liquid while the ice cream machine is still on.
- Continue mixing the ice cream until it is completely frozen.
- Remove the ice cream from the machine and mix in the cookie dough pieces.