Put some Spring in your step with this vegan carrot ginger soup. The humble carrot makes a big splash in this 5 ingredient recipe. A drizzle of creamy Madagascan Vanilla Bean Coconut Bliss completes this cheerful orange dish.
- 1 ½ lbs. of carrots, peeled and large diced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 4 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pint Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean, softened in refrigerator overnight
(Use organic ingredients whenever possible)
- Combine all ingredients in large stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Puree in a high-speed blender or with an immersion blender until smooth and completely combined.
- Ladle into serving bowls and drizzle with Coconut Bliss cremé. Garnish with shaved carrot and parsley (optional).