- 1-quart chilled Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp chilled strawberry preserves
- 1 cup chilled fresh strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Coconut Bliss Chocolate ice cream mix with ½ cup strawberry preserves until well combined.
- Turn on the ice cream machine and slowly pour the ice cream mixture into the ice cream bowl.
- Once the ice cream is frozen, remove from the bowl and mix in the chopped strawberries (or use the strawberries as a topping instead). Stir the remaining 3 Tbsp of strawberry preserves into the ice cream until just combined.