Looking for a cool way to use up that leftover dry ice that came in your recent Coconut Bliss delivery? We've got you covered! Get out your cauldron and get ready for your ghostly punch to come to life. Serves 4-6. Cheers!
- 2 Pints Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 32 oz of your favorite kombucha (or more if you’re serving additional people)
- 2 cups dry ice pellets or pieces
- Using tongs or gloves, carefully place dry ice pellets into a large bowl or cauldron. Pour in warm water until it covers the dry ice and begins to activate. Do NOT touch dry ice with your bare hands and do not put the dry ice directly into your drink.
- Place another punch bowl inside the larger bowl leaving a 2-3 inch gap between the bowls.
- Pour your favorite kombucha into the smaller punch bowl.
- Scoop 2 pints of Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream into the kombucha.
- Ladle some kombucha and a scoop of ice cream into each cup