Get into the holiday spirit with this indulgent 6 ingredient Coconut Bliss Nog cocktail. Our plant-based version of a classic eggnog drink is so rich and creamy it’ll be making spirits bright on any cold evening.
The holidays can be hectic so we wanted to create a delicious cocktail that could be made in minutes and be served as a mocktail too. A pint of Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream is the perfect substitute for what would normally be eggs and cream. Whisk in aromatic spices, a dash of maple syrup and brandy for a tasty dessert beverage.
Pair our Bliss Nog with any of these 45 vegan holiday cookies by My Darling Vegan and your taste buds will dance like the sugar plum fairy!
Order any of our Coconut Bliss products on our website to be shipped directly to your door! Less time at the grocery store means more time spent with the ones you love.
- 1 pint Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream - melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg (fresh ground if possible)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Rum or Brandy to taste
- (Use organic ingredients whenever possible)
- Soften 1 pint Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream, maple syrup, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add rum or brandy to the whole batch or as you serve it. Omit the alcohol to make it a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, a sprinkle of cinnamon or Coconut Bliss whipped cream.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy. Cheers!