- 1-quart chilled Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
- 2 cups chilled Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup chilled creamy peanut butter
- Turn on the ice cream machine and pour 1 quart of Coconut Bliss Chocolate ice cream mix into the ice cream bowl.
- Once ice cream is frozen, remove it from the bowl and stir in the peanut butter cup pieces.
- Drizzle the peanut butter into the ice cream and mix just until ribbons of peanut butter run through the ice cream.