- 1-quart chilled Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix
- 2 cups of mixed frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries and blackberries or berries of your choice)
- Add frozen berries to a blender or food processor and blend until the berries are pureed.
- Pour chopped berries into a large bowl and add the Coconut Bliss ice cream mix. Stir together until well combined.
- Turn on the ice cream machine and slowly pour the mixture into the ice cream bowl.
- Once ice cream is frozen, remove from the machine and enjoy!