- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 4 whole allspice
- 1/2 cup rum
- Coconut Bliss Madagascan Vanilla Bean ice cream
- Whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut or cinnamon for topping
- Add apple cider, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves and allspice to a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil then lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain out spices and stir in rum.
- Add one scoop of Madagascan Vanilla Bean Coconut Bliss to each glass and pour in the cocktail.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and toasted coconut or cinnamon. Cheers!