Buy Coconut Bliss
Your Favorite Flavors Delivered to Your Door
How to Place an Online Order
(It’s as easy as saying “ice cream”)
1. Click here to visit the Coconut Bliss page on HealthyGoodness.com
2. Select an order size of either 6 items, 8 items or 12 items. (The more you buy, the less you pay per item!) You can also choose to Mix & Match 6, 8 or 12 items of any frozen brand.
3. Select any combination of Coconut Bliss items to complete the pack size you’ve selected, and then select “Add To Cart”.
4. Select “Checkout”, and you will be taken to a secure checkout section to complete your purchase.
5. You’ll receive your order in 1 to 3 business days. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday. You will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number once your order ships so you’ll know exactly when to expect it.
6. Questions about your order? Go to HealthyGoodness.com and click “Contact Us” or call 1-866-507-1500
How does my ice cream stay frozen?
Orders are shipped in styrofoam coolers with dry ice. Plenty of dry ice is used to keep your goodies stone cold throughout their journey.
What is dry ice?
Dry ice is a solid form of carbon dioxide (CO2) and has a freezing temperature of -109.3° F (-78.5°C). It has the unique ability to sublimate, which means that it can transition from a solid to a gas without passing through a liquid phase.
What should I do with the leftover dry ice from my order?
Always handle dry ice with insulated gloves. Place it in a well-ventilated area at room temperature (out of reach from children and pets). Do not leave dry ice on a countertop as it could cause cracking or other damage. Do not store dry ice in a refrigerator or freezer. For more information about dry ice and how to safely handle it, please visit dryiceinfo.com
Is the styrofoam cooler recyclable?
While you can’t put styrofoam into co-mingle recycling, there are many local programs that provide drop-off foam recycling. Check with your local waste utility service or visit foamfacts.com for additional options. You may also consider reusing it.